Users who have recorded playtime on your product on Steam can write reviews to indicate whether they recommend your product to others. These reviews may appear on your product's store page and in the Steam Community, depending on how many other users find them helpful. 正面与负面的评测汇总用来计算评测分数，这个分数也显示在您的商店页面中，说明最近 30 天内及自产品上架以来，顾客对这款产品的看法如何。
评测可以方便地让顾客与他人分享产品使用经验、描述该款游戏或软件如何符合他们期望值。 影响顾客期望值的方式很多：产品页面的营销、游戏视频与静态图片、发送给媒体的预发布版本等等。 将评测作为反馈渠道有助于您了解顾客是否对产品有期待，而产品是否达到了期望值。
We’re pretty confident in the data we’re getting from user reviews on products across Steam. As such, we don’t see customer benefit from individual developers or games soliciting reviews from customers. Along those lines, below are rules for things you shouldn’t do with regards to user reviews:
- 请勿使用任何游戏、DLC 、金钱、或其他种类的奖励利诱用户以换取评测。 但将游戏送给媒体或网络名人以获得试玩评测或评测例外。
How Reviews Are Displayed
- Early Access: Once a product fully releases from Early Access, reviews from the Early Access period will be marked on the store page. If a user updates their Early Access review after the product has been released, the Early Access flag on the review will be removed.
- 免费版评测：撰写评测时，顾客可说明自己是否免费获得产品。 我们建议获得媒体或促销版本的用户对此说明。
- 评测分数：商店页面的顶部有两个评测分数，一个是最近 30 天的，另一个是自产品推出至今的。 仅包括经由购买（非序列号激活）获得的产品评测。
We work hard to maintain Steam as a safe place for customers and developers, but we need your help in identifying cases of abuse, harassment, or violations of our terms. We ask that you flag cases where a review is inappropriate or where the reviewer is engaging is malicious practices.
There may be some cases where reviews contain inappropriate material, such as scams, harassment, or are otherwise abusive. They are also occasionally reviews that are entirely off-topic and don't relate to your product at all or that violate some Steam Guidelines. There are a couple of reasons why you may want to flag a review:
- 评测违反《Steam 规则及指引：讨论、评测以及用户生成的内容》。
Flagging should be reserved for clear-cut cases. When in doubt, just allow the users to down vote the review and use the report tool. In most cases, reviews that are off-topic won't be rated as helpful by customers and thus will not appear to many users.
To flag a review:
- Select "Abusive" if the review contains a scam, harassment, or is otherwise abusive to developers or users.
- 只有在评测与您的产品或您提供的服务无关时，才选择“离题”。 例如，评测讨论的是冰淇淋而非您的策略游戏。
- 不论您选择的是哪个选项，会出现一个确认对话框。 然后选择“确定”。 Steam 社区版主或 Valve 员工将审核有标记的评测，并酌情删除评测或取消标记。
Did we get it wrong?
If a review you flagged was marked as resolved by Valve's moderation team and you think we made a mistake, please contact us
for more clarification.
Briefly describe the situation along with a link to the review in question. We're happy to take another look and provide more information on our decision.
Responding To Reviews
There may be cases where the reviewer is missing important information, or may have encountered a bug that has since been resolved. To help keep the community on-track, we have provided tools for developers to respond directly to such reviews.
This response will be visible to anyone who can see the review and will be marked as an official response from the developer.
To reply directly to a review:
- 点击该链接，便会看到文本框，以输入回复。 请记得保持尽量简洁扼要。
Though it may be tempting, not every review needs to be responded to. A developer response will frequently draw more attention than the original statement, potentially turning a small issue into a much larger community discussion. It's also not a good idea to use this feature to refute customer opinions. Your direct attention can be seen as validation or a defensive attempt to silence your customers.
You're going to encounter reviews of all types. Some will be tremendously helpful and constructive, while others may represent frustrating or incomplete assessments of a product. Reviews should be used as one channel for feedback, but don't let them dominate or distract efforts away from the product.
- Set a limit on the amount of time spent reading reviews. Once the meaningful high-level feedback has been extracted, direct your attention back to working on the product.
- Don't respond to every review. There will be times that something is worth clarifying with a response, but be very thoughtful about how your communication will be received.
- Don't argue with reviewers. Let your community answer each others' questions. Your response can be seen as an attempt to silence or refute someone's opinion.
- Read our Moderation Best Practices article, as much of the information there applies to reviews as well.
A review bomb is when a large amount of players use reviews to voice their unhappiness, lower a review score and provoke a response. This can be an unsettling and overwhelming experience, especially without an obvious way to address it. The good news is that there are features you can utilize to manage the effects of a review bomb. There are also best practices that you can follow to avoid making matters worse.
What should I do?
- Reach out to us via email or through our Partner Support channel. We can give you more information, along with adding extra moderators to help you flag abuse and keep an eye on your discussion hub.
- Spend time figuring out where the review bomb came from. If you broke a feature or introduced a new bug, it's probably as simple as getting to work on fixing it and weathering the storm of negativity. If it's something that is unrelated to the product or provided service, the abnormal period of volume will be removed from the overall score. You can read more about how we make that distinction here.
- Don't censor or publicly argue with reviewers - it's a battle you won't win. We've never seen it work at stopping negative reviews, but it's an effective way to keep them coming.
- Don't let someone on your team become a target. If you do communicate, consider doing so from an anonymous developer account. You can create an account specifically for this and add it to your partner group from your Permissions Overview page.
- Prioritize the mental and emotional well-being of your team. This is a potential cost of a review bomb that is hard to measure, but will likely be the biggest challenge faced during an event like this.
It will return to normal
In all examples, the surge of volume and sentiment will calm down after a few days. The reviews during that period will be bucketed by Steam and identified as such by your customers. In the case of off-topic bombs, those reviews will not contribute to your overall score.
The majority of reviews associated with bombs aren't typically marked as helpful. Once the campaign is over, it's less likely that they will be surfaced in your review feed. We also haven't seen a correlation between review bombs and purchasing behavior.
调用 API 获取评测
You can make an API call to get programmatic access to user reviews within a certain date range, or meeting certain criteria. Learn more here
常见问题问： 我是游戏开发者， 我可以回复评测吗？
A. Yes, when you post in the comments of reviews on your product, your comment will be flagged as being from the developer.
Additionally, you can use the specific provided area to leave a developer comment that will appear more prominently.问： 我是开发者， 我能删除我产品的评测吗？
A. Not directly. If you find abusive reviews, you can flag them. The review will continue to be listed on your store page until a moderator deletes the review or removes the flag.问： 我的游戏或软件现在已和发行时大不相同。 评测会如实反映吗？
A. The reviews that are shown most prominently on your store page are selected from recently-written, helpful reviews, which should reflect the current state of your game or software. Older reviews will phase out over time and any reviews written during Early Access will be labeled as such.问： 只有买了我游戏的顾客才能撰写评测吗？
A. Purchase is not required. Customers may write a review for any product they have launched via Steam. Whether that customer registered a Steam key obtained elsewhere, participated in a Steam Free Weekend, played a Free game, or played a game via Family Library Sharing, they will be able to write a review for your product if they have playtime. The customer's playtime in that game or time in that software title will appear next to their review.问： 顾客可以撰写负面评测吗？
A. Yes. Customers can leave a negative or positive review for any reason. If customers are unhappy with the product, or don't believe that it is delivering on what it promises, they may use the review to tell other customers why they do not recommend it. 问： 顾客能举报违规评测吗？
A. Yes, similar to other content shared on Steam, each review will have a 'flag' button to report offensive content.问： Some customers are basing their review on practices or data not related to the game. ，允许这样做吗？
A. Yes. Steam reviews tend to be a reflection of how happy customers are with the game itself as well as the value proposition, the business practices, and the experience of being part of that game’s community. This is all valid feedback and a reflection of how customers feel about the experience provided by your game.Q. My game is being review bombed. Will Steam tag it and remove it from my score?
A. If your score is being affected by a review bombing (an anomalous change in volume and sentiment), you should reach out to Valve through email or through our Partner Support
channel so that the team can assess the reviews and give you more information.